Monday, May 30, 2016

How Books Steal the Classroom

Have you ever been and read to a Kindergarten class? I am sure if you have a reason to be reading this blog, then your answer is probably, yes. Have you ever been and read to a Kindergarten class and taken green sprite and Grinch mix? I am betting you are thinking "What in the world is Grinch mix?".

Grinch mix is melted marshmallows that are died green, popcorn and red m&ms. Let me just tell you, if you give it to a Kindergarten student you will be their favorite person ever!

This past Christmas season, my mom and I took these treats to my sisters class and read Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas. This book tells such a sweet Christmas story and is a MUST HAVE for any teachers classroom! I encourage you to read it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment